Sunday, November 29, 2009

* Please help me vote for the best pix *

I am one of those people who dont watch TV. I've only got a TV for watching DVDs only. So sometimes I kinda missed out a lot of funny yet interesting commercial. I found this commercial through my friend's friend and it got me wanting to have a debit card with a picture that make me smile every time I look at it. I dont know if you guys have ever seen this commercial but I think it's very funny!

(not sure if you could view the link though)

 http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=299971165286&ref=share

If the link doesnt work, you can try to check out the vdo on

http://my.kbankcard.com I thnk :)

Anyway, I want to get this card done soon. So I'm making these 4 collages and selecting other 5 pictures for you guys to help me choose which one is the best for my card. It's kinda big deal for me cos I only want just one card ^^ 

So which one of these pictures do you like? Please help me vote for the one you like!

Thank you so much

Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!

I have ;-)

Picture no. 1

The one I look so darn good LOL

Picture no. 2

The one with great times with my friends part I

Picture no. 3

The one with great times with my friends part II

Picture no. 4

The one with people I  ♥ and are important to me

 

Picture no. 5

The one with my favourite love quotes part I

 Picture no.6

The one with my favourite love quotes part II

 Picture no.7

The one with my favourite cat (not my cat but I like this pic so much)

Picture no.8

 The one with my favourite hours of the day. I like watching the sunset. It makes me feel warm somehow and realize how beautiful te world could be.

 

 Picture no.9

 The one with my idea of universe. I like watching the sky at night because I am hoping to see a lot of beautiful shiny stars

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...