Friday, June 25, 2010

Butterfly Effect

Picture by Dr Freezo


"Butterfly Effect"
by May S. Sittikraisorn

She was a cute little girl,

Chasing around one butterfly she found,

How fascinating she thought.

Asked her mama if she could keep

Mama said, Dear little girl

Butterflies are not meant to be caught

Let them fly, fly high to the blue sky

The butterfly overheard and said,

Dear Lil Girl, Life is short,

Don't waste you times trying to catch me,

'Cos I will fly, fly away from you,

The lil girl smiled and said, “But I like you”

Little times with you is all I'm asking for,

Know I might cry the sooner you fly away

So can I have a little more times with you?

Just a little more times...

3 comments:

Aman said...

I somehow found my way from twitter to this blog. must admit you do have some flair in your writing.do you write columns for any publications?anyway keep up the good work, will follow on twitter...cheers

Unknown said...

did u mean about any "butterfly man" when you refer to a butterfly.. or am i thinking too much...
yes i know some men look so charming that you may ask your mom to allow her to keep him for a while cz he will fly away anyway to some many waiting flowers with different fragrance , color & honey

Unknown said...

You are quite the multi-layered creature!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...